1/2 Photos of Peach Hot Pepper & Brie in Puff Pastry Cups
These are a great and super easy appitizer. I made these for a party and everyone thought I spent so much time cooking. They only took a few minutes to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package puff pastry
- 10 -12 ounces brie cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar hot pepper peach jelly
- 1Defrost the puff pastry and separate the strips.
- 2Cut each strip into three squares. Then cut those squares into four squares.
- 3Line mini muffin pan with liners and place a puff square in each liner so the corners go up the sides some.
- 4Put a small amout of brie about 1/4 teaspoons on the squares, then same amount of the hot pepper peach preserves.
- 5Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes. Remove liners from pastry before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Hot Pepper & Brie in Puff Pastry Cups
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper peach jelly