1/2 Photos of Peach Honey Float (Lightened)
From *Cooking With Honey* by Hazel Berto, this recipe works as a tasty dessert drink or after school treat for the kids. I modified the original recipe from whole milk to skim & ice cream to frozen yoghurt, so feel free to revert to the original if you have a DH w/more willpower than my Siggi. *Enjoy*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peaches, honey + 1/2 pt milk & beat or blend.
- 2Add rest of the milk, almond extract + half of the frozen yoghurt & beat or blend till smooth.
- 3Pour into well-chilled tall glasses, top w/remaining frozen yoghurt & serve immediately.
- 4NOTE: We would always use fresh peaches for this, but they cannot always be in season & I bet this would still be good using canned peaches when fresh are not an option.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Honey Float (Lightened)
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g