Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used agar-agar, which is vegan and is made of seaweed, but you can also use 1 tablespoon of gelatin (Please follow the instructions on the package). For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- Place 500 ml of water and agar-agar in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Whisk for 2 minutes to dissolve agar-agar. If you use agar-agar flakes rather than a powder form, you might need to simmer longer (10 - 15 minutes) to dissolve it. Turn off the heat.
- Add honey and ginger juice and whisk to dissolve them. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and slice peaches. Wash blueberries and dry them.
- Pour the liquid into individual cups.
- Add peach slices and blueberries to each cup.
- When the jelly is cool enough, place the cups in the refrigerator until fully set, for a couple of hours or longer.
- Place additional fruits on top, infuse love and serve!