1/1 Photo of Peach, Honey and Ginger Jelly
I used agar-agar, which is vegan and is made of seaweed, but you can also use 1 tablespoon of gelatin (Please follow the instructions on the package). For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 500 ml of water and agar-agar in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- 2Whisk for 2 minutes to dissolve agar-agar. If you use agar-agar flakes rather than a powder form, you might need to simmer longer (10 - 15 minutes) to dissolve it. Turn off the heat.
- 3Add honey and ginger juice and whisk to dissolve them. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- 4In the meantime, peel and slice peaches. Wash blueberries and dry them.
- 5Pour the liquid into individual cups.
- 6Add peach slices and blueberries to each cup.
- 7When the jelly is cool enough, place the cups in the refrigerator until fully set, for a couple of hours or longer.
- 8Place additional fruits on top, infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach, Honey and Ginger Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: