- 1 (8 lb) fully-cooked smoked ham
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin and excess fat from ham.
- Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place ham, fat side up, in a foil-lined roasting pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the peach preserves and remaining ingredients; pour over ham.
- Bake in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140°, basting every 20 minutes.
- Tent ham with foil after 30 minutes to prevent excess browning.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.