Light tasting and elegant presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored liqueur (Frangelico)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach slices, drained and juice reserved
- 2/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; lightly grease two 9" cake pans.
- 2For topping, mix butter, sugar and liqueur. Divide between pans and spread to cover the bottoms.
- 3Arrange peaches in bottoms of pans and sprinkle with nuts. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat cake mix, melted butter, sour cream, egg whites, liqueur and 1/2 c of peach juice on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beet for 2 minutes more, scraping down sides of bowl.
- 5Divide batter between pans, being careful not to shift peach slices.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pans for 5 minutes.
- 8Run a small knife around edge of pans to loosen cakes. Carefully invert to serving platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Hazelnut Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 241.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: