Peach Hazelnut Upside Down Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F; lightly grease two 9" cake pans.
- For topping, mix butter, sugar and liqueur. Divide between pans and spread to cover the bottoms.
- Arrange peaches in bottoms of pans and sprinkle with nuts. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, melted butter, sour cream, egg whites, liqueur and 1/2 c of peach juice on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beet for 2 minutes more, scraping down sides of bowl.
- Divide batter between pans, being careful not to shift peach slices.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes.
- Run a small knife around edge of pans to loosen cakes. Carefully invert to serving platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.