Recipe by WrightChef
Light, Crisp, and Spicy. This Peach Habanero Chicken recipe gets the blood pumping and the senses working. The bite of the Habanero and the sweetness of the Peach go well together. Great on a salad as well.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches (cut into small pieces)
- 1 lime
- 2 oranges
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- For Marinade:.
- In big bowl mix in 2/4 cup of olive oil, lemon pepper, salt, cayenne. Add zest of 1 orange and 1 lime.
- Add the juice of 1 orange and lime.
- Add Chicken Breasts, mix around, and cover in fridge for 2 hours.
- For Peach Habanero Sauce:.
- In blender/food processor place 1 Peach cut up into small pieces, Honey, 1/4 cup Olive oil and whole Habanero (depending on how spicy you want it) Puree the mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Take Chicken out of marinade (save marinade) and place in a pan on stove over Medium High heat with 1 tbsp butter (butter first til melted then chicken) Cover, flipping every 2 mins for 8 minutes In glass casserole pan place 1 tbsp butter separated into tiny pieces randomly in pan. Place Chicken in Pan, pour remaining marinade over. Add Peach Habanero sauce over chicken (again depending on how spicy you want it) and Remaining Peach pieces.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 45 mins (until inside of chicken is 165 degrees).