Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very yummy salad, I wanted to place in cookbook. I also wanted to share.
- 7 ounces mixed greens, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded and chopped
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 ounce Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- salt and pepper
- Salad: In a large bowl, mix together the lettuce, vegtables, fruit, and cheese.
- Add dressing and toss well.
- Vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
I really liked this salad, my ten year old, loved it to, but the wife didn't like it to much...
Great combination of flavors. Thanks for sharing!
Wow, was this ever good! I had a lot of peaches and thought I would make a green salad with some in it and this was perfect. I did use feta instead of gorgonzola, but everything else was by the recipe. Delish!