1 hr 10 mins
This slightly sweet, very delicious dish will add a new dimension to your tofu repertoire. Serve it with a baked potato and add a green vegetable for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tofu into slices 1 inch thick.
- 2Place slices between 2 baking sheets.
- 3Top them with something heavy, such as 8 1-lb cans of food or a pile of cookbooks, propping up one end so the water can drain into the lower end of the pan.
- 4This will squeeze the water out and compress the tofu.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6Lightly spray a 6x10-inch shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- 8Place in prepared pan.
- 9Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 10Spoon over tofu cubes.
- 11Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes.
- 12Place pan under broiler and broil 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Glazed Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g