Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like Asian flavors, you'll like this recipe! This recipe is sweet and savory and super-duper easy! Using a food processor will give the right consistency to the peaches, and makes the sauce even easier to make. Boiling the ribs makes them moister and more tender.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15 ounce) can cling peach halves, drained
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 -4 lbs spareribs
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; top with cover. Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process about 3 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped. Add peaches, and process until smooth. Add soy sauce, oil, honey, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and ginger; process 30 seconds. Set mixture aside.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover ribs with water. Bring water to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Grill ribs, 5 inches from heat, over slow coals, 45 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning frequently. Brush ribs with sauce druing last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with remaining sauce.
what a fantastic tast!!this was a very easy recipe to make. our freinds loved it to. thanks.