Recipe by JenSmith
If you like Asian flavors, you'll like this recipe! This recipe is sweet and savory and super-duper easy! Using a food processor will give the right consistency to the peaches, and makes the sauce even easier to make. Boiling the ribs makes them moister and more tender.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15 ounce) can cling peach halves, drained
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 -4 lbs spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; top with cover. Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process about 3 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped. Add peaches, and process until smooth. Add soy sauce, oil, honey, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and ginger; process 30 seconds. Set mixture aside.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover ribs with water. Bring water to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Grill ribs, 5 inches from heat, over slow coals, 45 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning frequently. Brush ribs with sauce druing last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with remaining sauce.