Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Perfect glaze for this type of meat. Yummy!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together thyme, salt and pepper.
- Rub cooking oil into meat and sprinkle herb mixture evenly onto meat.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- For glaze, stir together preserves, Worcestershire and ginger; set aside.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in a 425°F oven for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F
- Cover with foil and let sit for 15 minutes before carving. Slice into slices and pour glaze over tenderloin slices and place back into oven until glaze is hot.
This glaze gave our pork tenderloin a nice mild peachy flavor. Very easy to prepare with wonderful results. Thank you, Wendy@TN!
you were 100% right!!!!! This was the best tenderloin I have ever made. And very easy to do as well. THANKS THANKS THANKS