Peach Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together thyme, salt and pepper.
- Rub cooking oil into meat and sprinkle herb mixture evenly onto meat.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- For glaze, stir together preserves, Worcestershire and ginger; set aside.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in a 425°F oven for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F
- Cover with foil and let sit for 15 minutes before carving. Slice into slices and pour glaze over tenderloin slices and place back into oven until glaze is hot.