Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
For variety, substitute other jams for the peach jam. Try a combination of plum and fig jam. Serve with steamed green beans, and brown rice sprinkled with toasted almonds.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Season chops with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place chops in skillet and brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil and onion to skillet and cook until translucent.
- While onion cooks, combine next five ingredients in a bowl.
- Add flour to skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in jam mixture, add pork chops to skillet and coat with sauce.
- Cook uncovered, stirring and turning chops occasionally for 15 minutes on low heat.
This was such a quick meal to put together! I used some homemade plum jam, and the pork chops were devoured. Thanks BrynMyrtle! Made for PAC Spring 2008.