Recipe by Bibliophage91
For variety, substitute other jams for the peach jam. Try a combination of plum and fig jam. Serve with steamed green beans, and brown rice sprinkled with toasted almonds.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 centre-cut pork loin chops (trimmed of excess fat)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups peach jam
- 1⁄2 cup grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Season chops with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place chops in skillet and brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil and onion to skillet and cook until translucent.
- While onion cooks, combine next five ingredients in a bowl.
- Add flour to skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in jam mixture, add pork chops to skillet and coat with sauce.
- Cook uncovered, stirring and turning chops occasionally for 15 minutes on low heat.