Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another delicious appetizer for the holidays!
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, water chestnuts, bread crumbs and bouillon.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in batches until no longer pink; drain. Return all to the skillet.
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, chili sauce and soup mix. Cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes. Pour over meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.