Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Quick easy and tasty peach flavored ham. My family doesn't care for the taste of cloves so I don't use them here. If you like cloves though you can use a few whole cloves to hold the peaches in place.
- 2 cups peeled mashed peaches
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (5 lb) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled sliced peaches
- In a 2 quart saucepan, stir together mashed peaches, corn syrup and lemon juice.
- Stirring frequently, bring to boil over medium heat and boil, gently, 15 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature.
- Trim fat on ham.
- Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 cup glaze over ham.
- Arrange peach slices on ham.
- Spoon additional 1/2 cup glaze over peach slices and ham.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Heat and serve remaining glaze as a sauce.
- Makes about 15 servings.