Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is a nice alternative to your typical barbecue sauce-slathered ribs. Sometimes you just want something different!
Top Review by Nif
The marinade was really tasty and I enjoyed that. I would rather boil ribs before grilling them because we didn't like all of the fat. I would use the marinade again for sure! Served with mashed potatoes and veggies and made for Holiday Tag. Thanks! :)
- 283.49 g jar peach preserves
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dijon-style mustard
- 2.46 ml ground cardamom or 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1814.36-2267.96 g pork back ribs or 1814.36-2267.96 g spareribs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh peach slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For glaze, in a small saucepan cook and stir preserves, lemon juice, mustard, and cardamom over low heat until preserves melt. Set aside.
- In a covered grill arrange preheated coals around a drip pan; test for medium heat above pan.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt or onion salt and pepper . Place ribs on rib rack, if desired. Place ribs, meaty side up, on grill rack over drip pan, but not over the coals. Lower grill hood.
- Grill ribs for 60 minutes, brushing with glaze after the first 30 minutes. Uncover; grill for 15 to 30 minutes more or till ribs are tender, brushing occasionally with glaze. Serve with peach slices and any additional glaze.