Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a magazine. Use this when you want a change from the usual chicken. This is for a 2 1/2 lb. chicken. Serve with wild and white rice. I haven't tried it yet but didn't want to lose it.
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- salt, to taste
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) rotisserie-cooked chicken, cooked
- Heat all the ingredients except the chicken over medium-low heat until liquefied, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool for a few minutes,.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the chicken with the glaze and place it in the oven and heat until it is heated through, about 12-15 minutes.