Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Loaded with peaches, pears and apricots. Delicious served with ice cream or whipped topping.
Make and share this Peach-Ginger Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 very ripe pears, sliced (about 6 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 gingersnaps
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine peaches, pears, apricots, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in large bowl. Toss gently until well blended. Place in prepared pie pan; set aside.
- Place gingersnaps in resealable food storage bag. Crush cookies with rolling pin to form coarse crumbs.
- Combine crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, oil and cinnamon; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly. Transfer to wire rack, let stand 10 minutes.