Loaded with peaches, pears and apricots. Delicious served with ice cream or whipped topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine peaches, pears, apricots, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in large bowl. Toss gently until well blended. Place in prepared pie pan; set aside.
- 3Place gingersnaps in resealable food storage bag. Crush cookies with rolling pin to form coarse crumbs.
- 4Combine crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, oil and cinnamon; mix well.
- 5Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- 6Bake 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly. Transfer to wire rack, let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Ginger Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g