Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Loaded with peaches, pears and apricots. Delicious served with ice cream or whipped topping.
Make and share this Peach-Ginger Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine peaches, pears, apricots, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in large bowl. Toss gently until well blended. Place in prepared pie pan; set aside.
- Place gingersnaps in resealable food storage bag. Crush cookies with rolling pin to form coarse crumbs.
- Combine crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, oil and cinnamon; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly. Transfer to wire rack, let stand 10 minutes.