Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a local recipe from the Ruston Peach Festival. Be careful, it will cause a BIG buzz if you drink too many or too quickly.
- 170.09 g frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 170.09 g vodka
- 2 medium fresh peaches
- crushed ice
- Slice peaches and remove pit, leaving skin on.
- Place pink lemonade concentrate, vodka, and peaches in blender.
- Fill blender up with ice and blend until smooth and slushy.
- Add more ice if you prefer.
Oh yeah this was good! Made just as directed with plenty of ice and it made 3 big drinks. Fruity with a punch - loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe!