1 hr 10 mins
From Ellie Krieger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray; slice the baguette into ½-inch slices.
- 2Arrange the slices in a single layer in the pan.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, and vanilla together.
- 4Pour mixture over the bread in the pan.
- 5In another bowl, toss the peaches with the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar.
- 6Scatter the peach slices evenly on top of the bread; combine the remaining brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°; uncover and bake for 40 minutes.
- 9Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, a drizzle of maple syrup, and a side of Canadian bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach French Toast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat baguette