Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Ellie Krieger
Make and share this Peach French Toast Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray; slice the baguette into ½-inch slices.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer in the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, and vanilla together.
- Pour mixture over the bread in the pan.
- In another bowl, toss the peaches with the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar.
- Scatter the peach slices evenly on top of the bread; combine the remaining brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°; uncover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, a drizzle of maple syrup, and a side of Canadian bacon.