Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this jam since it is fruit juice sweetened. Most jam recipes using sugar are to sweet. This recipe is very easy to make.
- 49.61 g packageno sugar needed fruit pectin
- 414.03 ml apple juice
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 709.77 ml peeled pitted, and finely chopped ripe peaches (about 6 medium)
- Gradually stir in pectin into apple and lemon juice in a medium saucepan until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peaches and stir for 1 minute. Ladel jam into clean plastic containers leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Put on caps and let jam sit in fridge until set. Put in the freezer for up to 1 year or keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.