This was my Mom's favorite for Peach Jam.
Make and share this Peach Freezer Jam recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, combine peaches and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine pectin and lemon juice; Pour over peaches.
- Stir thoroughly 3 minutes (a few sugar crystals will remain) Spoon into freezer proof containers.
- Let stand in fridge for 24 hours.
- Store in freezer.
- (Butter bowls work great).
Good flavor! I actually used 2/3 cup of Splenda and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and it still turned out great! I was able to purchase some freestone peaches which are plentiful here in late July and early August. These were so big! I diced them small for this recipe and I love using small jars...fits in my freezer better! Great on toast or topping for ice cream! Prepared as a participant in the August 2009 Preserving Summer Memories in the Cooking Photo Forum.