Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are yummy on a warm summer night.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into small freezer-safe dessert dishes; cover and freeze until serving.
Delicious, fruity and quick. The flavors went together beautifully. I was afraid to add the cinnamon because I don't like too much cinnamon in things but this just blended in great. Not too sweet. Made for Aus/NZ tag.
Made for Diabetic Forum POOL PARTY, May 2010. Nice and cool. I used fat free, sugar free vanilla ice cream for the Pool Party. I would think you could also do the same with frozen yogurt. Very refreshing. Thanks for posting.
REFRESHING to relax with when taking a break during the day! I added 1/2 teaspoon vanilla rather 1/8. The cinnamon adds a nice taste! Prepared as a participant in the AUS/nz 2009 Swap #26 event.