Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
We made this for a friend and she loved it! Hope you enjoy it as much as she did. Allow for refrigeration time.
- 5 medium peaches, peeled stoned
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- biscotti, almond cookies crushed for sprinkling
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a heavy saucepan.
- Blend cornstarch and water.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and just comes to a boil.
- Cool and stir sour cream into peach mixture.
- Place crushed biscotti crumbs in the bottom of individual dessert dishes.
- Then put peach fool on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Then garnish with a light sprinkle of cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.