We made this for a friend and she loved it! Hope you enjoy it as much as she did. Allow for refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Transfer to a heavy saucepan.
- 3Blend cornstarch and water.
- 4Stir in cornstarch mixture in a saucepan.
- 5Cook over medium high heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and just comes to a boil.
- 6Cool and stir sour cream into peach mixture.
- 7Place crushed biscotti crumbs in the bottom of individual dessert dishes.
- 8Then put peach fool on top of the cookie crumbs.
- 9Then garnish with a light sprinkle of cookie crumbs.
- 10Refrigerate and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Fool With Almond Biscotti Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g