Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
We made this for a friend and she loved it! Hope you enjoy it as much as she did. Allow for refrigeration time.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a heavy saucepan.
- Blend cornstarch and water.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and just comes to a boil.
- Cool and stir sour cream into peach mixture.
- Place crushed biscotti crumbs in the bottom of individual dessert dishes.
- Then put peach fool on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Then garnish with a light sprinkle of cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.