Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and savory, this low-calorie rice dish can be served as a side or a main entree with the addition of chickens or black beans!
- 1⁄2 cup canned peaches in juice, no sugar added (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup instant brown rice (dry)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 slices red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons fat free margarine spread
- Prepare rice as directed. Stir in chicken granules and chopped onion.
- After 5 minutes or so, add in the peaches and salsa.
- Once all ingredients are heated through, stir in margarine spread and sprinkle with parsley.