Recipe by Southern Sugar Dumplin
A co-worker brought these to work the other day. Very good, but definately not low cal. :)
Top Review by ChrissyVas80
This is the exact same recipe that I have on here except I use apples. I got it from the Pioneer Woman's website. This is soooo yummy! I love peaches and I can see them working well in this too, just never thought to do it. Thanks.
- 2 (8 ounce) crescent rolls
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (11 ounce) canned peaches
- 1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and add sugar and cinnamon, mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough and place 1-2 peach quarters on each crescent.
- Roll dough around peach, the same way you roll the dough for the crescent shape.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour the melted butter mixture over the rolls, then pour in the Mountain Dew.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, uncovered.