Recipe by PrimQuilter
A recipe I found online a few years back. I haven't made this, but it sounds like a keeper! I imagine you can substitute other fruit fillings as well.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir cinnamon into peach pie filling.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla up and place them seam side down in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In medium pan, bring butter, sugar, brown sugar and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over the enchiladas and bake for 20 minutes at 350°.