Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe on http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/fruit-dessert/peach-dumplings-3.html. Made it last night for company, and it was a great hit!!! I made it with both peaches, but half the amount of everything else, cutting the rolls in half to make it. It was a enough for all six of us, with leftovers!
- 2 large peaches
- 2 (8 ounce) containers crescent roll dough
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces Mountain Dew soda
- 1. Peel, pit and slice each peach into 8 slices.
- Roll each peach slice in crescent roll dough and place in buttered 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter and add sugar, barely stirring. Add vanilla.
- Pour over crescent wrapped peaches.
- Carefully pour Mount Dew around edges of pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sufficient to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately from oven, with vanilla ice cream, spooning sweet sauces from the pan over each serving.