I found this recipe on http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/fruit-dessert/peach-dumplings-3.html. Made it last night for company, and it was a great hit!!! I made it with both peaches, but half the amount of everything else, cutting the rolls in half to make it. It was a enough for all six of us, with leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Peel, pit and slice each peach into 8 slices.
- 2Roll each peach slice in crescent roll dough and place in buttered 9x13 pan.
- 3Melt butter and add sugar, barely stirring. Add vanilla.
- 4Pour over crescent wrapped peaches.
- 5Carefully pour Mount Dew around edges of pan.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon, sufficient to taste.
- 7Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately from oven, with vanilla ice cream, spooning sweet sauces from the pan over each serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.9
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 468.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g