Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a take on peach dump cake made with a cake mix. This recipe uses Crumb Cake Mix and is perfect for a couple or small family.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crumb cake mix (Crumb Cake Mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Empty the canned peaches into a 1 quart baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix in the cinnamon and brown sugar; sprinkle with the Crumb Cake Mix and cut butter into 4 equal portions and place on top.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes; remove cover and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown.
- Can be served immediately or is also good room temperature.
I had one cup of PaulaG's crumb cake mix left to use up, so I doubled everything and used a 29 oz. can of peaches. It was really good! Made a delightful homey dessert that we can have for two meals! PaulaG, thanks for another great recipe!
Simply Delicious and so simple to prepare! I used 4 very sweet and just ripe peaches, sliced and combined with 1/3 cup sugar and allowed them to set on the counter top for about 20 minutes, until they formed their own sweet syrup. I made just about 1 cup of Paula's Crumb Cake Mix for the crumb cake mix which worked beautifully! As simple as this recipe is, it tastes like a wonderful cobbler. This is a great recipe, Paula! Thank you!
Scrumptious, I am eating a bowl of it, hot, as I type the review. I used Paula's crumb cake mix recipe (121352) and followed her instructions except for doubling up on everything except the brown sugar - I decided to leave out the extra sugar - to serve 4-6. Great, quick dessert for my family of 5. I had it in the oven in a couple of minutes and here I am, eating it up out of the bowl with a bit of heavy cream poured over, just a half hour later. The cinnamon adds the perfect amount of spice to the peaches. Good, comforting dessert.