2 hrs 30 mins
Pomona Moon's Note:
Nutty peach crumble with a strawberry jelly and yoghurt sorbet topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the yoghurt sorbet
For the crumble
For the strawberry jelly
- 1Preheat the oven to 150 C/300 F/Gas 2.
- 2For the yoghurt sorbet, mix all the ingredients and churn in an ice cream maker.
- 3To make crumble dough, mix all the ingredients together and divide the mix into nugget-sized pieces. Put on a baking tray and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 4For the jelly, put the strawberries and sugar in au-bain-marie and heat gently for 2 hours.
- 5Let the juice strain through a muslin cloth into a bowl for 2 hours.
- 6Melt the gelatine and add to the juice. Leave to set in the fridge.
- 7Wash the fruit, cut into bite-size pieces and dust with vanilla sugar. Add the pistachios, crumble and strawberry jelly. Top with sorbet.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Dream Crumble With Strawberry Jelly and Yoghurt Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 71.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: