Peach Dream Crumble With Strawberry Jelly and Yoghurt Sorbet
- Preheat the oven to 150 C/300 F/Gas 2.
- For the yoghurt sorbet, mix all the ingredients and churn in an ice cream maker.
- To make crumble dough, mix all the ingredients together and divide the mix into nugget-sized pieces. Put on a baking tray and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- For the jelly, put the strawberries and sugar in au-bain-marie and heat gently for 2 hours.
- Let the juice strain through a muslin cloth into a bowl for 2 hours.
- Melt the gelatine and add to the juice. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Wash the fruit, cut into bite-size pieces and dust with vanilla sugar. Add the pistachios, crumble and strawberry jelly. Top with sorbet.