Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful 3 layer refreshing fresh peach dessert. I got this out of a folder from a local peach grower. Every time I make it, everyone wants the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- First Layer: Mix and stir above ingredients to make a crumbly mixture.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350°F until brown (about 15 minutes).
- Cool and add second layer.
- Second Layer: Mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add this mixture on top of 1st layer
- Third Layer: Mix Jello and boiling water. Cool Jello. Add peaches.
- Pour over 2nd layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Optional: Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.