Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful 3 layer refreshing fresh peach dessert. I got this out of a folder from a local peach grower. Every time I make it, everyone wants the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces peach Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 -6 cups sliced peaches
- First Layer: Mix and stir above ingredients to make a crumbly mixture.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350°F until brown (about 15 minutes).
- Cool and add second layer.
- Second Layer: Mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add this mixture on top of 1st layer
- Third Layer: Mix Jello and boiling water. Cool Jello. Add peaches.
- Pour over 2nd layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Optional: Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.