- 1 lb vanilla wafer
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 7 -8 ripe peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 drop vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind box of cookies to course crumbs. Place 3/4 crumbs in a 13" X 9" pan. Reserve remaining crumbs.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar and eggs for 15 minutes. Pour on top of the crumb layer.
- Next layer peach slices evenly to cover.
- Whip whipping cream to soft peaks and add 2T powdered sugar. Beat to medium peaks. Layer whipped cream evenly over the peaches.
- Sprinkle remaining cookies on top.
- Refrigerate 1/2 day before serving.