Recipe by Sharon123
It takes 5 minutes to prepare it the night before and then it's just in the fridge waiting for me when I get up - so quick and easy! A Swiss and German recipe. From Gormandize.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup dates, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 large ripe peach
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds (lightly toasted in a dry fry pan or for about a minute in a pre heated oven)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the oats, dates, pepitas and sunflower seeds in a small bowl. Mix the apple juice in and leave to soak in the fridge overnight (or minimum 1 hour).
- Slice and pit the peach and dice. Break the walnuts up with your hands and mix them and the peaches into the soaked muesli.
- Serve sprinkled with toasted slivered almonds.