Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Absolutely fantastic pie and it couldn't be easier.
Make and share this Peach Custard Pie With Shortbread Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix crust ingredients by hand or in a food processor until they form a ball.
- Pat out evenly into a buttered pie tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat all other ingredients together except peaches.
- Take crust out of oven, arrange the peach slices on the crust and pour the filling over the peaches.
- Do not allow filling to pour over sides of crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Cover pie with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until the filling is set.
- The juicier the peaches, the more time the custard needs in the oven.
My husband gives this five stars! And it is the easiest custard pie I have ever made. It is February, so my peaches while soft were probably not all that juicy. It still needed an extra 5 minutes so I would always go long on the time.