Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy as can be and so delicious! Baking time is actually 65 minutes or until firm.
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place sliced peaches into unbaked pie crust.
- Mix together eggs, sugar, cornstarch, milk and almond extract.
- Pour over peaches, but do not stir.
- Bake pie at 400° for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for 50 minutes or until filling is firm.
This was easy to make and tasty. The almond flavoring was a bit too strong for me, but my husband loved it! Thanks marie!