1/3 Photos of Peach-custard Kuchen
If you are a peach cobbler lover that eats around the peaches and goes for the crust, this is for you. Feel free to add more peaches if you want, but would recommend you trying it this way first. Found this in Betty Crocker's Best-Loved Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt and baking powder.
- 3Work in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Pat mixture firmly and evenly in bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- 5Arrange peaches in pan.
- 6Mix 1/3 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- 7Sprinkle over peaches (it may seem like a lot, but it's not).
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
- 9Blend egg yolks and whipping cream.
- 10Pour over peaches.
- 11Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until custard is set and edges are light brown.
- 12Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 13Refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-custard Kuchen
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.2
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 175.9 mg
- Sodium 316.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g