Chef #1147519's Note:
my recipe from: victoriascooking.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21. Dice your peaches and put aside.
- 32. gather your spices and sugar in a bowl.
- 43. put the salsa and orange juice together.
- 54. combine the spices and salsa mix.
- 65. chop the small onion and put in a sauce pan, saute.
- 76. Add the peaches to the onions and sautee for a minutes.
- 87. Add the salsa curry mix and let simmer for a few minutes.
- 98. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 109. Chop chicken into small pieces,don't have to be the same size.
- 1110. Put chicken in a small pyrex bake pan.
- 1211.Spoon over the peach curry mix over the chicken and move the chicken around so it all gets covered and then pour the rest of the mix over the top and let sit until the oven is preheated.
- 1312. Put in the oven for 15 minutes and then stir it (since these are small pieces), making sure to mix and flip if need be.
- 1413. Bake for another 15 minutes stir, and bake for another 10.
- 1514. At this point make rice, which should take about 15 minutes as well.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: