Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An refreshing and unexpected summer salad
Make and share this Peach & Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- First, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together the oil, honey, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in the fresh mint; set viniagrette aside while preparing other ingredients.
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit, then thinly slice.
- Thinly slice cucumber into half moon slices.
- Place the cucumber and peach slices in a medium-sized bowl, then add the vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Allow to marinate, covered, at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the almonds to the salad and toss lightly.