1/1 Photo of Peach Crumble
Make sure you use sliced peaches in water (no sugar added), not in syrup. Otherwise you can cut back on the sugar. Serve with vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Drain peaches, reserve juice.
- 3Put peaches in 8 x 8 (square) baking pan, sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar.
- 4In a bowl, combine flour, oats, 1 tbsp sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Cut in butter, top peaches with crumble, sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar.
- 6For a softer, sweeter crumble, drizzle over some of reserved peach juice before baking.
- 7Bake 30-40 minutes, or to desired crispness, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g