Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Weight Watcher's dessert, and each portion is only one point. This recipe makes 3 servings.
- 2 cups peaches, sliced,fresh or canned
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer peaches in bottom of 8" square baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle mixture over peach slices.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Ahhhh, this hit the spot! A wonderful dessert using just a few ingredients and easy to prepare. I used canned peaches. Even though I do not have to watch my weight, this is a dessert I will make over and over again because it tasted so good! Thanks again Brenda for sharing a great recipe. :-)
I reduced the recipe to serve 1 and baked in a custard cup -- it made a nice warm dessert for me this evening. I had to bake for longer than 15 minutes because my peach was a bit too firm. Next time I would leave the nutmeg out, and maybe add some honey to the crumb mixture. Very simple and easy, but satisfying to my sweet tooth.
Delicious! I had picked up some fresh peaches and wanted a baked dessert that was allowed on WW. We added some 0 points fat-free whipped topping to each serving. I'll definitely be making this again- thanks for sharing the recipe!