Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Warm sweet crunchy peaches with ice cream.
Make and share this Peach Crisps for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 4 canned peach halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 4 walnut halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peach halves cut sides up in ungreased baking dish.
- Mix chopped walnuts, sugar, orange peel and allspice; sprinkle on peaches.
- Bake until hot, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm, top each with walnut half and, if desired, vanilla ice cream.