Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This new and improved gluten free Peach Crisp was a lot of fun to shoot and even more fun to eat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/revised-peach-crisp/
- 6 large peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot, powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla, and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Crumble topping over peaches.
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes, until peach juice is bubbling.
- Remove cover and bake a few more minutes if topping is not yet browned.