1/2 Photos of Peach Crisp (Revised)
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This new and improved gluten free Peach Crisp was a lot of fun to shoot and even more fun to eat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/revised-peach-crisp/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla, and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- 3Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- 4Crumble topping over peaches.
- 5Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes, until peach juice is bubbling.
- 6Remove cover and bake a few more minutes if topping is not yet browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Crisp (Revised)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: