Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This new and improved gluten free Peach Crisp was a lot of fun to shoot and even more fun to eat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/revised-peach-crisp/
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla, and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Crumble topping over peaches.
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes, until peach juice is bubbling.
- Remove cover and bake a few more minutes if topping is not yet browned.