Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is easy to make and very delicious. Greatwhen all the markets are full of peaches.
- 5 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Place peach slices in pie shell.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- Combine eggs, salt and vanilla in small bowl.
- Pour evenly over pie.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minute.
- Reduce heat to 325 and bake 40 min moe or until set and browned.
I made this for Mothers Day and my mom LOVED it as did we all. I didn't use fresh peaches but I had some peaches that a friend of mine canned and they worked great. We had it with ice cream on top and the flavor was so fresh and it was a perfect end to our meal. Thanks so much for a wonderful dessert.