Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's an other dessert in a glass! For Charlotte and all that loves their Peaches and Drinks. To kick it up feel free to add candied ginger.
- 3 ounces peach vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and rough chopped
- 1 -2 cup vanilla ice cream (or peach ice cream)
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 slice peach
- peach preserves
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1 amaretti cookie, finely crushed
- Mix cinnamon,sugar and cookie place in a flat dish.
- Dip rim of chilled ice cream sundae glass into peach preserves then into cinnamon, sugar and cookie mixture.
- Pour peach vodka, grenadine, peach, vanilla ice cream into a blender with ice.
- You can also put in the remaining cinnamon ,sugar and cookie into the blender.
- Garnish with a slice of peach, and serve.
I almost had to wait to make this again as the family keeps eating all the vanilla ice cream. But I got it done tonight. Simple to make and a nice peachy flavor! This was a little strong for me but not strong enough to stop me from drinking it. Thanks Rite for finding a recipe I can use some of these peaches with.