Monica in PA's Note:
This is my absolute favorite fresh fruit cobbler/crisp. The topping is SO incredible. I recommend doubling the recipe! My mom adapted this recipe from an old Betty Crocker cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sliced fruit in greased baking dish.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl until crumbly.
- 3Blend in butter with pastry cutter.
- 4Place mixture over top of fruit.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6SERVE WARM!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Crisp any fresh fruit can be substituted
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: