I love the flavor of toasted oats...and combined with juicy peaches and cinnamon in a warm crisp, it's the ultimate comfort food. I have also made this recipe using half peaches and half apples...just as delicious!
- Place peaches in a 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and then drizzle with honey.
- In medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients using a pastry blender or fork.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over peaches.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.