Recipe by mandabears
Another shortcut recipe! This ooey, gooey, fruity crisp starts with canned peaches and bisquick, but you can't tell when you taste the final results!
Top Review by LainieBug
The flavor and comfort-food aspect of this crisp is 5 stars, but there was too much liquid. Even though it thickened up slightly, when spooned out of the pan it was very soupy. I would make this again but would definately cut the liquid amount. I also decided to use brown sugar instead of white sugar in the topping and it was very good.
- 2 (30 ounce) cans peaches in juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soft
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 can of peaches in pan with all of the juice.
- Drain about 1/2 of the juice from the other can.
- Pour the remaining juices and the peaches into the pan.
- In a bowl mix 3/4 cup sugar, 2 1/4 teaspoons flour and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add to peach mixture and stir well to mix.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar, 1 cup Bisquick and 1/4 cup butter, soft until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 40 minutes.