Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another shortcut recipe! This ooey, gooey, fruity crisp starts with canned peaches and bisquick, but you can't tell when you taste the final results!
- 2 (30 ounce) cans peaches in juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soft
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 can of peaches in pan with all of the juice.
- Drain about 1/2 of the juice from the other can.
- Pour the remaining juices and the peaches into the pan.
- In a bowl mix 3/4 cup sugar, 2 1/4 teaspoons flour and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add to peach mixture and stir well to mix.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar, 1 cup Bisquick and 1/4 cup butter, soft until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
The flavor and comfort-food aspect of this crisp is 5 stars, but there was too much liquid. Even though it thickened up slightly, when spooned out of the pan it was very soupy. I would make this again but would definately cut the liquid amount. I also decided to use brown sugar instead of white sugar in the topping and it was very good.