Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this and thought it was a great idea--quick and very easy! Hope you like it! 8)
- 1 (6 ounce) can peaches in light syrup or 2 fresh ripe peaches, sliced and pitted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- wooden popsicle sticks
- paper cups
- In a blender, whip the cream about 30-45 seconds.
- Add the peaches and honey/sweetener.
- Whir until smooth.
- Pour into molds or paper cups, insert sticks and freeze.
My daughter and I made this popsicle and had high hopes for it. She is huge fan of anything peach. Unfortunately, it was much too creamy and had very little peach flavor. I would recommend doubling, or even tripling the peaches.